about 1 to 1 1/2 hour, depending on how long you stir the dough
Number of Cakes
12 to 15
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 130 grams of softened butter
- 140 grams of icing sugar
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of flour
- 25 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 millilitre of buttermilk
- 12 muffin cups
- Melt the chocolate over and let it cool down.
- Heat up the oven to 170 degrees C (about 338 degrees F).
- Stir the butter with the sugar and the vanilla sugar (Tipp: sift the sugar!) for good 15 minutes or more, depending on how much time you have. It makes them more fluffy.
- In the meantime mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the eggs gradually to the butter mass.
- Sift the flour-mixture into the butter mass and stir the buttermilk swiftly into the dough.
- Mix in the molten chocolate.
- Fill the cups and bake the cupcakes for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- You can decorate the cupcakes individually!
Recipe from: G|U Cupcakes, altered by FantasyLovingBookNerd
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.