Ice Cream Cupcakes are cupcakes... but designed as ice cream cones!
- 1 box cake mix (any flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container whipped frosting (any flavor)
- Assorted candies and decorations, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cake batter as directed on box. Fill 12 cones about half full of batter. Stand cones in muffin pan. Refrigerate any leftover batter until ready to fill and bake remaining cones.
- Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until toothpick carefully inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost with frosting and decorate. Store loosely covered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.